Preview updated at 09:28 15/08/2019 UKT
Hong Linh Ha Tinh v Phu Dong
Check back here for Frog's betting tip for this match

Hong Linh Ha Tinh vs Phu Dong Match Preview

Coming up on Saturday morning (UK time), in a V-League 2 fixture, Hong Linh Ha Tinh will take on Phu Dong at Sân vận động Hàng Đẫy (Hang Day Stadium) with a 9:30am kick-off.

There is no UK TV coverage for this match. Frog The Gambler's live scores section will publish real-time goal updates during the match.

Check back for the preview and match prediction.

Head To Head

In their most recent head-to-head, Hong Linh Ha Tinh played Phu Dong in May in a V-League 2 clash. The winners on the day were Ha Noi T&T with a score of 0-2.

Note that this was the first match between these two sides in the ten years of data analysed.

Hong Linh Ha Tinh

Looking over the last year, they have played 20 matches. They have 14 wins; 2 draws; and 4 losses. This gives Hong Linh Ha Tinh a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 70%-10%-20%.

In these matches, they have averaged 2.15 goals for, and 0.85 goals against.

At home over this time, they have a win rate of 62% (5 wins) in their 8 home fixtures. 25% (2) of these matches have been a draw, with the remaining 12% (1) resulting in a loss for the home team.

At home over the year, their average number of goals scored is 2.0. They have conceded 0.75 on average.

As far as their recent activity goes, both home and away, they have a total of 26 goals in their last ten matches and in this time they have a win rate of 80%. Regarding the BTTS count, 4 of these games are matches where both teams have scored and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 7 from the last ten.

And they have scored at least once in each of their last 5 matches.

Phu Dong

Right now Phu Dong have 9 points in V-League 2. They are in 12th place.

There have been 18 matches played by them over the recent 12 months. They have 2 wins; 3 draws; and 13 losses. In other words, Phu Dong have won 11%, drawn 16%, and lost 72% of their recent matches.

In these matches, they have averaged 0.83 goals for, and 1.72 goals against.

A look at their away record in this time. They have a win rate of 0% (0 wins) from 8 away fixtures. 25% (2) of these games away from home have been a draw, with the remaining 75% (6) being a loss as the away side.

On average they have scored 0.88 goals when playing away in this period and they have conceded 2.0.

Their recent performance, both home and away, shows that they have scored a total of 8 goals in their last ten matches - 2 of these matches have been wins for them. There have been 6 occasions when both Phu Dong and their opponents have scored. The number of matches with a total of three goals or more is 5 games in these last ten outings.